You are now ready to think of parrotfish dive for your blog post. Many gurus claim to know the right answer for how many words a blog should contain. There is no one right answer. There are many reasons to write blog posts that are both short and long. The best way to answer this question is to use a mixture of both.
- Short Blog Posts
Keep blog posts under 500 words. This is a great way to keep your readers informed about something new and useful. You can read bite-sized content while you wait in line, at your doctor's office or whenever your reader is taking a break. Your reader can quickly get to the point so you can direct them to your call for action. Are you writing a blog article for traffic? Or are you simply inspired to write https://www.parrotfishdive.com?
- Curated - Gather the relevant content that you believe your audience should be looking at and create a brief blurb or introduction to the content.
- Product Announcements - These announcements don't necessarily need to be long posts. It may be enough to say the product is available or that it is a good product. Then, link to where people can purchase it. This is usually a longer sales page.
This type of blogging is very popular and has been a huge success for many people. Seth Godin is a strong proponent of short posts, which get straight to the point.
- Medium-Length Blog Post
These are the posts that gurus swear by. For this industry, it is common to write between 500 and 1000 words. Many blogging platforms recommend that posts not exceed 600 words. If you go beyond this, you may be too lengthy and off-topic. Focusing on a specific word count in your writing can help you stay focused.
- How to - This blog shows you how to make something very unique. It may use images to convey the message.
- Informational Sharing information with your readers can often be done in a medium-length post.
This category is where most blog posts fall. These posts are just the right length to share a story, provide information and call for action. They also include enough keywords to not overwhelm the reader. HubSpot.com is a big proponent of medium-length blog posts.
- Long Blog Posts
These posts are more than 2000 words in length and are considered more authoritative. They are great for SEO. Google values authority pages more than niche blogs that have thousands of pages of content. For your audience and search engines, it is a great idea to create longer posts, even 3500 words.
- Case Studies These are required to be lengthy because you're telling an in-depth story. A case study that is too short won't tell the whole story.
- Annual reports - If your business is large enough to create an annual report, you can post it on your blog. This will allow you to provide content that will be interesting to your readers.
Neil Patel, the founder of KISSmetrics is a big fan of long-form blog posts. It works well for him and many others. It's crucial to remain on the topic and not divert or change topics. You also need to be able write well enough that the reader is interested. www.parrotfishdive.com will ensure that you have plenty of ideas for blog posts. You can also grab a keyword from the list and create a post about it if you don’t have any ideas.